Live in the charming, quaint community of Morningside. This elegant villa is in the historic section of the neighborhood which boasts a tranquil ambiance. Featuring 3-bedrooms and 2.5-bathrooms plus Florida room and office spread over two-stories, the home is 2,629 -square feet situated on a vast 11,114-square foot lot. A completely renovated kitchen with Viking and Sub-Zero appliances makes for a perfect chef’s kitchen. The home is accompanied by a beautifully manicured private backyard with Italian gardens, new saltwater pool and covered terrace. The home includes a custom collector’s garage with 1 car lift, custom Italian features, full camera and alarm system, recently redone roof, electric and plumbing. Morningside is near Downtown Miami, the beautiful beaches, fine dining and designer shopping.
- Built in 1938
- Manicured Private Backyard
- Saltwater Pool
- Italian Gardens
- Custom Collector’s Garage
- 1 Car Lift
- Covered Terrace
- Hardwood Floors Throughout the Home
- Beautiful Fireplace
- Sprinkler Irrigation System and Outdoor Landscape Lighting
- Custom 8x 6 Mahogany Door Designed in Italy
- Impact Windows and Doors
- Custom Hurricane Proof Roll Down Electric Steel Garage Doors
- Climate Controlled Garage with Humidifier, Air-Conditioning
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator and LG Washer and Dryer
- Redone Roof, Electric and Plumbing
- 20kW Generator, Tankless and Instant Hot Water
- Chicago Brick Wraparound Driveway with 9-Foot Privacy Fence
- Private and Gated Community
Morningside is centrally located near Wynwood & the Miami Design District:
Wynwood is a vibrant neighborhood filled with bright artwork, restaurants, breweries, eclectic clothing stores, dance and club venues. Formerly an industrial district, the area has drastically transformed with colorful murals that cover the walls of many of the buildings. The ever popular Wynwood Walls are at the heart of the district with continuously changing artwork. It has two major sub-districts, the Wynwood Art District in northern Wynwood, and the Wynwood Fashion District along West 5th Avenue.
The Design District is well-known as a destination for fashion, art and design. The District is owned by Miami Design District Associates. Prior to its transformation the Design District was made up primarily of old low-rise warehouses that have since been converted. Over 130 art galleries, showrooms, creative services, architecture firms, high-end retail stores, antique dealers, restaurants and coffee shops can be found within the district as well as many flagship luxury stores including Hermès, Tom Ford, Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Prada, Celine and more are located in the Design District.